Cottonwood began working with me a year before they closed their first fund. Even though they weren’t initially in a position to invest they still opened doors to potential investors and customers, and assisted with the fund raising strategy and execution plan. Once their fund was closed they took an aggressive lead role in pulling together our first round and helping us launch the company. Now after having raised almost $150M they continue to support our growth, provide valuable advice and open doors to additional resources as we need them. We have been fortunate to have Cottonwood as a partner in building our company.
- Vacature Investor Relations
- Vacature Office Manager / Finance / Operations / Investor Relations
- Infinitum Electric Raises $80M in Series D Funding
- BayoTech Receives Orders for Twelve Hydrogen Transport Trailers
- Cottonwood leads €2.4M round in electronic nose sensor chip startup
- mPower Technology Raises $10 Million in Series B Financing
- Cottonwood Technology Fund III closes above its $75M target