Cottonwood began working with me a year before they closed their first fund. Even though they weren’t initially in a position to invest they still opened doors to potential investors and customers, and assisted with the fund raising strategy and execution plan. Once their fund was closed they took an aggressive lead role in pulling together our first round and helping us launch the company. Now after having raised almost $150M they continue to support our growth, provide valuable advice and open doors to additional resources as we need them. We have been fortunate to have Cottonwood as a partner in building our company.
- Infinitum raises $110 Million D-round
- Next impact investment from Cottonwood Technology Fund: Green Theme Technologies raises $5.4 million to push its water free textile technology
- NM startup (Armonica Technologies) on cusp of DNA sequencing breakthrough
- Cottonwood recruited Sabine Bijker for Corporate & Investor Relations
- Cottonwood recruited Patrick Claessen as Partner
- Infinitum Electric Raises $80M in Series D Funding
- BayoTech Receives Orders for Twelve Hydrogen Transport Trailers